Wednesday, June 16, 2010

P.A.A.experiences..and Good Spirit Bound!

P.A.A. this year was a blast and every week or second week we had it I was excited to come and have a few good laughs and do a little work here and there!Our first class in P.A.A. we learned all about a computer, and it was kinda cool to see inside one and learn about it. I loved photography and thought it was really cool to take a normal picture and turn it into something pretty amazing and display my work. After that Jenna and I had to make our little Hygiene power point...that was interesting and we had a few inside jokes along the way, which is always good! Then all our classes were done and food studies had been preparing for our BIG camping trip and all the presentations were done so we would know what do to on the trip. Preparing for the camping trip we made our lists and had a good idea what we were going to take and what food should be packed. We planned our meals out and all agreed of what we were going to eat, then decided to go shopping and get our food and drinks.
Our camping trip to Good Spirit was very interesting, there was good and bad times and can honestly say I learned a few life lessons. If felt like when we got there and unpacked we just had to get packed up again and leave, so it was a fast and refreshing trip and nice to get away from school and do something different with everybody. I must say the bus ride there was golden with Randi, Tyler, Sam and I...we had a few good laughs and toke some pretty epic pictures that will last forever. When we got to Good Spirit we set up camp and made our famous Kraft Diner and hot dogs, then we had a few minutes to get ready and do our geocashing and pond studies. Megan and I caught two frogs and I was screaming when we did, and Travis was yelling at me to shut up!! We got back to camp and had some down time and made supper, we had chicken burgers and caser salad. After that we did our camp wide games planned by Miss.Randi Peat and Trevor Lang..it was good and Sam and Spicer butted heads(literally). At night we all hung out and had our laughs and inside jokes, although there was "girl drama" stirred up with everyone, I didn't want that to ruin the trip..so we tried to put that aside and be positive. Life is what you make of it and lifes to short to be mad. Megan and I were up all night except for 2 hours and we were laughing extremely hard and the odd snort came out too! We woke up early and had breakfast, did our 5km hike, had bush pies for lunch and lastly packed up and left. I learned alot this year in P.A.A. and will take a few life lessons and skills along with me. And I have to say the bus ride, mini golfing, and staying up all night was some of the best times and our inside jokes will be there forever. It was a great trip and will stay will be forever.
--Rheann

No comments:

Post a Comment