Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh hey June, Your looking lovely today!

WOW!
Its already June and my Elementary career is coming to an end so quickly, this year went by so fast and I would for sure say grade 8 was my best ever at Pilot Butte School. I hope I really embraced grade eight and can take memories with me and they will last a life time. Term 3 has been okay, but stress ful at times and really and pushing for a gold honoural.
Summer will be great if mother nature gets her act together and can create some sunshine so I can get a tan.
I'm going to camp and camping with my family, I also am trying out for a modeling agency thats called "the edge"! And over the summer I have a few babysitting jobs set up that I can hopefully make some extra money from.
I will keep you updated on my stressful but great life!
Rheann

No comments:

Post a Comment