Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coming to an end..

June is coming to an end, I for sure have mixed emotions about leaving Pilot Butte and starting High School in the fall. Its sad to leave Elementary and start growing up and becoming your own person and starting to make decisions for yourself. Mom and Dad won't be there by my side forever to guide me in the right direction. But I'm happy to become a young adult and get treated like one. I have came so far in Pilot Butte, and I'm really proud of myself especially this year: I've succeeded in sports, school and met new people and have had a lot of fun this year with everyone! And of course there's always gonna be a few ups and downs along the way, but sometimes life throws things at you and you just have to deal with it. Our school dance is tonight and we all get prettied and have a blast for a few hours :). And also next week we have our farewell pictures and farewell field trip, wooohooo!

Thats all for now
--Rheann

No comments:

Post a Comment