Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Break..Term 2 overlook

My Easter Break was relaxing, but went extrememly fast, too fast! I spent most of my time at home and or with friends. On Easter Sunday I went to church in the morning with my relatives and then came out to my farm and we had a big supper at my house.
On Tuesday night Jenna, Randi, and I had a sleepover party at Randi's house and stayed up till 7:30am in the morning! The next I was in Regina doing errands and shopping, so I was very tired but it was worth it and I got throught it!
On the weekend I was up in Weyburn with my sister and mom, my sister had a dance competition, so I went up to watch her and we had a great time. This year I am not in dance so it was very different for me not to be on stage dancing. I had a good long break and was ready to come back to school and get into routine again and see all my friends.

And for my Term 2 mark I came out on gold honoural, which I was surpised about and very proud of myself, my average was 91%. I couldn't attend my interview but it went well with my parents and my school life is good. Our Badminton season is also almost done and we have divison this weekend in Norte Dame I am hoping Megan and I will be very successful!

Rheann

No comments:

Post a Comment